Today I am reviewing the vlcc enchanting eyes kajal. I have used the kajals from maybelline , Lakme , Faces , Biotique. But this is the first time that I am using VLCC kajal. Lets see how it worked out for me.
The beautiful attraction of this kajal is blackest of the kajals that I have used. I can vouch that it is better than the maybelline collasal kajal. I have been using this for the past 2 weeks for my office and these are the things that I have come up with.
- First and foremost thing which I look forward in any kajal is smudging. I have oily skin, hence almost all kajals leaves a traces under my eyes after some time. But vlcc kajal doesn't smudge, infact it dries out after few seconds of application.
- Color payoff is very good. It does justice to the intense black color and I love it to the core.
- Price is Rs.199/- which is quite affordable.
- Texture is very creamy so the application on skin is very easy and the finishing is quite awesome.
- It does stay for a good 8 hours without fading.
- When I was using Loreal kajal magique, if I touch my eyes , I could get the black traces of kajal even after hours of using. But I didn't face any such problems using this.
My rating is 5/5. : Go ahead and buy vlcc enchanting eyes kajal, if you are looking for affordable, smudge free long lasting kajal.