I am back with the review of new VLCC lovable lips lip balm in Strawberry and cherry.
Winter is around the corner and I am on my search for the great and affordable lip balms out there. Chapped and dry lips are the things that pop up in my head when I think of winters but there is fun in wearing shawls and sweaters. Desi ghee is meant to be boon for chapped lips but we can't go out wearing ghee on our lips. That's when the lip balms come handy. I have at least four lip balms in my office desk, one near my bed and many in my dressing table.
Coming to the review
Directions to use: Glide on lips thoroughly and use as and when required.
I am sceptical whenever I have a new product on my test table. I used this product for around a month to come up with a solid review. Since I am mostly always under the AC, I suffer from dry skin and chapped lips. Added to that I bleed caffeine. So this lip balms were like boon for me. For someone who was addicted to the biotique lip balms, you might know how sticky they are on lips. But these babies are not at all sticky, they give enough moisturisation to the lips.
Let's get the bullets going :
- Very moisturising, vlcc lip balms are buttery soft on the lips and it doesn't bleed in the corner of the lips.
- Gives a very nice faint colour to the lips. Colour is very natural.
- The lip balms stay for a good 4 hours on the lips.
- Easy to carry around , the packaging is very good.
- Main point- price is really affordable.
- It has healed my dry, chapped lips.
Overall, It is an amazing product to have in your vanity.